This year as every year the World Health Organization puts out a theme. For 2022 its ”Our planet, our health”.
Are we able to reimagine
- a world where clean air, water and food are available to all?
- economies focused on health and well-being
- cities are liveable and people have control over their health and the health of the planet?
These are the questions posed by the World Health Organization 🌎 WHO for 2022 and what I ask all of you to think 🤔 about. Beyond the individualistic view towards thinking collectively…
- progress means more energy utilised but also new ways of strengthening communities
- wellness and sustainability
- Respecting cities 🏙, including those who dwell there, care for, and build them.
Grateful 😊 for our food 🥘 shelter, the shared networks and “communities” that become part of our “flock” Family, friends, pets/ animals, flowers 🌸 insects 🐞 sea, land, sky, technology and resources .
Make your own choices and let it happen, one step, one brick, one dream at a time. Live intentionally. It’s a time of responsibility and renewal for our planet, ourselves, for future generations.