Gifts, merriment, kindness, remembrance of Christmas Past, Christmas Present 🎁 and Christmas Future! This is what the English literary genius of Charles Dickens and Queen Victoria would likely have us take home after a visit to a great city like London, England.
From London with love to all … Sharing is caring, and beautiful cities must be maintained. When one respects cities, this can add joy to any pedestrian’s and onlookers viewing and experience. Of course there are a few things to be aware of including, no lighting in parks at night, and the London Fog can make one a bit uneasy 😬 (unfortunately many crimes were committed during Covid lockdown periods); personally, the Scotland Yard stories of detective Sherlock Holmes, and still unsolved Jack the Ripper case still intrigue.
- Take a walk and “get lost” only to find your path again.
- Travel far, open your eyes and mind, we are all global citizens.
- Give what you can, you will have greater returns.
- Purchase only what you need and 1 item that makes you happy.
- Enjoy precious time with family and friends.
There are many Dickens quotes to share, but this holiday season let’s keep this one,
“I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.”
A Christmas Carol, 1843