This was the key message from the United Nations rep on the current state of our Earth. On November 4th many celebrate Diwali 🪔 much needed LIGHT, and one custom of GOOD reminds me that “there is some good in this world and it’s worth fighting for” says Sam to … Master Froddo! So, we need to fight for it.
Fight for your soul, for humanity, and the planet. Take it seriously, this is not a joke — we have no planet ”B”. Many have helped us increase our knowledge, our health literacy, with individual and community efforts…. Do think of what can you do today?
- As consumers use less plastics, the 3 Rs ♻️ Reuse, Reduce, Recycle ♻️), but be careful as some of these “cool bags” can lead to bigger issues! (The Cotton Tote “Crisis”)
- Energy and fuel efficient, less carbon emissions cars 🚘 and buses 🚌 🚎
- Plant 🪴 🌲 🌳 reforest, and think of getting a little help from those heroic bees (April showers bring May flowers and..? 🐝 )
- Homes 🏡 — energy efficient light 💡 bulbs, turn OFF and stop 🛑 your tap water from running when you don’t need it; insulate well!
- Clean 🧼 up trash and vandalism from your community and help your municipality! Alone or with a group “after the storm”…
- Schools 🏫 can also educate to recycle, fix up play areas, contribute books and offer classes to poor neighborhoods
- Demand your legislators and governments to enforce global mandates — New agreements between US and EU on steel mandates (Joint EU-US agreement on steel 2021)